Monday, February 18, 2013

I AM HERE

This grading period in Dr. Preston's class has been so much more rewarding than last semester. I am now following my peer's blogs, shifting my focus in many aspects to my ultimate goal, and finally becoming accustomed to the new learning environment. We now have working days, Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's, where we can work with classmates to collaborate on our individual talents and futures. We still are preparing for the AP exam in some form daily, just in a way that is useful for each individual. The freedom we now have is extremely helpful in each of us achieving our goals in the most efficient way. In my case, I have been focusing lately on creating my senior project along with Ashley and Chanel. Also, at the top of my list, is now finding my candidate and prompt for the "Writing as a Spectator Sport" assignment, which I will have up soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment